1209 mentioned; 1470 choir, sacristy; 1745 nave
Restrained, but prominently placed building, between the town hall and the Sprecher House. The slender baroque tower crowned with an onion dome stands proudly above the nave, which was built after a village fire in 1745. Painted quoins (cornerstones) and colouring are reminiscent of the Salishaus, the vicarage further to the east. Remarkable gravestones from the 17th-19th centuries adorn the outer wall and the cemetery.