Haus zur Glocke
This three-storey building is one of the oldest in the village. Once an inn, it became the town hall of the Five Villages district, with the seat of various government offices. It constituted the northmost building in a row of historical buildings along the north-south road, which had grown for decades and centuries. It was built in 1686, and likely renovated in 1702 and 1966.