1632-33, rebuilt after fire 1664 for Carl v. Salis, renovated 1962
Strict, three-storey cube with slender flank tower, gable roof and columns at the portal. Named after its owner in the 18th century, Field Marshal Carl Ulysses v. Salis. Inside: left sala terrena with Renaissance stucco from 1650, right sala terrena and corridors with good ribbon-work stucco and rocaille stucco. The house also contains two richly panelled rooms and two tower stoves by Pfau, from 1664 and later.