1858, built by Andreas Wiher-Senti
The residential building is prominently located in the middle of the alley axis. The hipped roof underlines the harmony of the house with the well-balanced front garden and an open staircase. Together with the upper Sprecher House and the common garden, it delimits a triangular plaza. Towards the village stream, a stable and commercial buildings are attached, characterising the former commercial quarter.