1609; rebuilt as it stands today after the village fire of 1684
On the first floor of the town hall there is a magnificent council chamber. Today it is used for weddings and representative occasions. The impressive panelling with colourful coats of arms representing families from Malans citizens and a new peacock oven were installed in 1690. The town hall houses the municipal administration on the upper floors and a small flat on the top floor.