Benvenuti nella regione turistica Heidiland

Dove Heidi si sente a casa

La più ampia scelta di alloggi a Heidiland

Prenota con noi al miglior prezzo in qualsiasi momento

Prenota on line

Gite di un giorno ed esperienze interessanti

Godetevi momenti meravigliosi in mezzo alla natura

Prenota on line

Offrire piacere e concedere vacanze

I nostri tipi di regali online e coupon sono molto popolari

Prenota on line

Benvenuti nella regione turistica Heidiland in Svizzera

Information about Corona virus

On Monday, 16th of March 2020, the Federal Council will reclassify the situation in Switzerland as an "extraordinary situation" in accordance with the Epidemics Act. All shops, restaurants, bars and entertainment and leisure facilities will be closed until 19th of April 2020. Food shops and health facilities are among the exceptions. In addition, from Tuesday, 17th of March 2020, it will also introduce controls at the borders with Germany, Austria and France in addition to Italy.

The health and safety of the population, employees, tourist businesses and guests from all over the world is our top priority. Below is some information on the most frequently asked questions. In particular, we refer to the official information from the Federal Office of Public Health (FOPH) and the cantons of Graubünden (website in German) and St. Gallen (website in German).

FAQ about Corona virus

Do I have to expect travel restrictions to Switzerland?

Due to the Covid 19 pandemic, there are special regulations for entering Switzerland. Depending on the type of travel, it may be necessary to fill out an entry form, present a negative test and/or go into quarantine. Detailed and up-to-date information regarding entry can be found on the corresponding information page of the Federal Office of Public Health BAG.

Infoline for persons entering Switzerland: T +41 58 464 44 88, daily 6 a.m. to 11 p.m.

Ultimo aggiornamento il 15.04.2021 di Olga Shostak.

What currently applies in Switzerland or in individual cantons?

The Federal Council for public health has decided on further relaxations that will apply from April 19. For example, restaurant terraces may now be open again under certain conditions or events with a maximum of 15 people may take place again. In the area of sports and culture, activities with up to 15 people are also possible again in principle. Publicly accessible leisure and entertainment businesses can reopen their indoor areas in the same way as stores and museums. This means that zoos and botanical gardens are also fully accessible again. Cantons may in principle enact further measures. Click here for the official information pages of the cantons of St. Gallen and Graubünden.

Ultimo aggiornamento il 15.04.2021 di Olga Shostak.

Does a mask obligation apply and if so, where?

A mask must be worn in all indoor areas accessible to the public. The mask requirement for over 12-year-olds applies in all churches, shopping stores, train stations, airports, bus and streetcar stops, and hotels. In public transport, the mask obligation has already been in place since the summer. Detailed information on the compulsory wearing of masks can be found on the information page of the BAG.

Ultimo aggiornamento il 21.12.2020 di Olga Shostak.

What regulations apply to stores, restaurants and leisure establishments?

Stores are open in Switzerland subject to compliance with specific protection concepts. Restaurants are allowed to have their terraces open again from April 19 under certain conditions, but indoor areas remain closed. Restaurant establishments in hotels that are only available to hotel guests, as well as meal delivery services and take-away establishments, will be allowed to stay open until 11 p.m. Recreational and cultural establishments and sports facilities may reopen subject to specific regulations. This excludes indoor areas of wellness facilities and leisure pools (wellness facilities for hotel guests excluded). What exactly is possible where is summarized on the information page of the Federal Office of Public Health BAG.

Ultimo aggiornamento il 15.04.2021 di Olga Shostak.

What applies in accommodation establishments?

Hotels and accommodations such as holiday apartments or campsites open under observance of special protection concepts. For hotel guests, the hotel infrastructure such as wellness facilities or gastronomy may continue to be maintained. It is advisable to contact the respective company directly on site to find out about any restrictions imposed by the current measures to combat Covid-19.

Ultimo aggiornamento il 14.01.2021 di Olga Shostak.

How many people are allowed in a vacation apartment?

A maximum of ten persons may participate in private events with family and friends. This naturally also includes joint vacations of all kinds. Thus, the 10-person rule also applies to vacation homes. Family constellations with more than 10 persons may occupy a vacation home if they normally all live in the same household.

Ultimo aggiornamento il 15.04.2021 di Adrian Pfiffner.

Are events permitted?

Public events are possible again from April 19 with restrictions. In principle, the following applies:

Events with audience outside: Maximum 100 people, for example for open-air concerts
Events with an indoor audience: Maximum of 50 people, e.g. for cinemas, theaters or concerts.

Seating is compulsory and the mask must be worn at all times. Consumption is prohibited.

All other events with up to 15 people are also allowed again as of April 19. This applies in particular to guided tours in museums or events in the entertainment and leisure sector (e.g. guided tours). Here, too, masks and distance requirements apply.

Ultimo aggiornamento il 15.04.2021 di Olga Shostak.

What to do in case of cancellation?

In case of cancellations and possible cancellation costs in connection with Covid-10, we ask you to contact the landlord/landlady directly. The insurance benefits and insurance cover must be clarified on an individual basis.

Ultimo aggiornamento il 30.10.2020 di Olga Shostak.

Are the Heidiland tourist offices open?

The Heidiland tourist offices in Bad Ragaz and Flumserberg are open. The team at the headquarter can also be reached during usual business hours.

Ultimo aggiornamento il 30.09.2020 di Olga Shostak.

Paradiso del tempo libero nella Svizzera orientale

Nella regione di villeggiatura Heidiland, il lago di Walen con Churfirsten, i comprensori di sport invernali ed estivi Flumserberg e Pizol, il Sarganserland con le sue valli laterali e i vigneti del Bündner Herrschaft fanno da sfondo ad esperienze ricreative a valore aggiunto. La regione turistica della regione di confine dei Cantoni San Gallo e Grigioni è raggiungibile in un'ora in autostrada o in treno da Zurigo o dal Lago di Costanza.

Le famiglie si immergono nel mondo di Heidi e Peter nel luogo originale della storia di Heidi, gli ospiti attivi sono in viaggio tra lago e montagna con uno zaino o una mountain bike o rigenerarsi nella località termale di Bad Ragaz. Vini mozzafiato, oltre una dozzina di ristoranti gourmet e cultura locale attendono gli intenditori. Durante la stagione fredda, le stazioni di sport invernali di Flumserberg e Pizol con oltre 100 km di piste sono una delizia.

Cercare alloggio

Prenota il tuo alloggio in modo rapido, sicuro e al miglior prezzo.

Gemütliches Zimmer Schloss Hotel Ragaz

Tutte le ulteriori informazioni sono disponibili in tedesco o in inglese.