Paragliding school in Heidiland
Paraglider taster day
Are you looking for a new hobby, or do you just want to experience the feeling of taking off? At the taster day you will be introduced to the world of flying under our supervision. After a short briefing on the practice slope, you will make your first attempts at take-off and small hips. Short, fascinating flights are the crowning finale. Trial days are also popular for group events.
Double trial day
On the 2nd day of the double trial day, the starting technique is first perfected on the practice slope. In the afternoon, after the theoretical instruction, the first high-altitude flight takes place, either as a solo flight or as a tandem flight. Attention: There is a chance that you have now found a new hobby, a new adventure...flying is addictive...
- Material: provided by the flight school.
- Flying areas: Lake Walen region
- Dates: Daily on request (weather permitting)
- Take it: hiking boots and casual clothing
- Insurance: None necessary, paragliding is now considered a non-risk sport.
Paragliding tandem flights over Lake Walen
Discover the fascination of paragliding on a tandem paraglider together with one of our BAZL certified two-seater pilots. A few steps are enough and you take off with us into the third dimension.
Our flights take place in Walenstadt and Flumserberg. The flights offer a fantastic view of the Churfirsten and Lake Walen.
Good to know
- No knowledge is required for tandem flights.
- Normal physical fitness is sufficient.
- You do not have to be free of vertigo.
- All pilots are in possession of the tandem flight certificate (BAZL).
- Our many years of experience guarantee maximum safety.
- No jumps from planes or rock faces.
- Take-off takes place on slightly inclined terrain.
- The landing takes place gently on a meadow in the valley (landing place).