1469; 1772-73 baroque renewal; 1979/80 complete renovation
The first church is estimated to have been built in the 7th/8th century. The slender church tower rests against the stately, late Gothic nave. The west wall of the arcade-shaped porch is decorated inside and out with epitaphs from the noble families of von Gugelberg, von Planta and von Salis. A plain late baroque style characterises the interior. The chimes have included five bells since 1961 and two in 1788.