1340; 1711; renovated in 1935 and 1980
The slender tower, which was raised in 1698, pulled the whole church skywards with it, so to speak. The choir and nave were lengthened in 1711 and now stand together as one harmonious, unadorned, and sacred work of art. The church is mentioned in 1340 as St. Andrew's Church, and later it was established as a Reformed church in 1644. The cemetery makes an open connection to the former royal court (mentioned in 955).