Former wash and tenant house
Ca 1800; 1st half of the 20th c.
Separated by an alleyway, the narrow house stands beside its main building, which it served as a washhouse and tenant's house. Today it is more self-confident, as it offers living space on two floors. There used to be the washing troughs in the basement. The wooden entrance at the rear was added in 1925 when the first floor was built.