Grosshaus (Large House)
17th c.; renovation and conversion 1750
The dominant house on the square is considered to be the most northerly town house in the Grisons. The stately wine-grower's house with its integrated wine-press is one of Fläsch's oldest buildings. The living rooms feature the typical panelling of the time, with rectangles and raised round dowels. The enclosed town house garden dates from the middle of the 18th century (ICOMOS directory).