Grosshaus (Large house) – House Capricorn
In 1592 the now oldest house in Igis was completed by Rudolf and Margreth Dolf. Window columns with the Dolf family emblem (1593) point to the heritage. A house mark can be found in the coat of arms on the portal, coffered ceilings from the 17th century on the upper floor. The Gott hilft Foundation ("God helps"; owner of the house) used the house as a children's home, today it houses a boarding school for the vocational school of social education.