Dual dwelling house with farm buildings; 1784
This free-standing, large-volume house is well-proportioned and harmonious when viewed and was originally conceived as a semi-detached house with the same floor plan. The coat of arms of the builders Amandus Marugg and Eva Sulzer is placed as a connecting element between the two front doors. The interior structure is largely unchanged from its original state. The alleyway it stands on visually benefits from the enclosed front gardens.