Haus zur alten Post (House to the old Post office)
Middle of the 17th c.; stable barn around 1900
The Haus zur alten Post appears slender and tall. With its striking design and layout, it enlivens and borders the village square. The windows with white frames and gable motifs from the time of construction are remarkable. A large stable barn adjoins the house at a right angle to the east. The arbour with round arches gives it special character.