Haus zur Sonne (House of the Sun)
An unpretentious historical building with a strong impact on the appearance of the village, situated in front of the old village centre. The inner courtyard, formerly also access to an inn, can be reached along the residential building that borders the lane and the subsequent farm building. After 1910, the first winepress with a threshing floor above it was built. All that remains of the inn is the sign and gives the Obrecht winery its logo.