House Enderlin v. Montzwick "im Winkel"
16. Jh., 17. Jh., 1720-1730
Former abbey court of the Churwalden Abbey, dates to the 17th century. Semi-detached house with two stair towers in a walled courtyard (like the "Städtliplatz", but private). The only manor house within the former city wall. The lower house was built in the 16th century for bailiff Dürig Enderlin v. Montzwick, the upper part in the 17th c. Regency stucco work from 1720-30. It also features a Steckborn tower kiln 1749 by D. and H. Meyer.