House Schmid, now Fromm
1672; 1684 renewed after village fire; reconstruction 20th c.; renov. 2002
Country aristocratic house with attached former stable, wine cellar and garden. South facade with Schmid coat of arms above the entrance. Dwelling with paneled parlor, vaulted kitchen and saletta. Typical of medieval building: carved purlin heads support porch roof. Inner courtyard formed by the Schmid house, bridge-like connecting building and late classicist dwelling (c. 1860).
Today, Haus Fromm is rented out as a guesthouse.