13th c. residential tower, 15th c. palace
The imposing castle tower, the oldest structure of the castle complex, was built around 1247. At the beginning of the 15th century, the castle complex with the palace (with chapel, courtroom and living quarters), as well as the courtyards with a defensive wall and a drawbridge, reached its full extent. Today the palace contains gastronomic rooms, apartments, and a vineyard. It is owned by a local family.