Consecrated around 1100; extensions from 1486; church tower from 1716
The gaze from the street up the stairs, along the gable of the church roof to the top of the tower: a tangible connection between the earthly and the heavenly. The former chapel became a parish church in 1440. The choir was enlarged in 1486 with a late-Gothic pointed vault, and later became the burial place of the von Salis-Marschlins family. Of interest inside: depiction of the Passion of Jesus from the 15th century.