St. Carpophorus’ Catholic Church
8th c.; 14th c.; 1764; renovated in: 1967, 2004
Once a chapel on the southern edge of the village, the church now stands its ground as a harmonious building with an onion tower almost in the middle. It is a simple church with wide, round arches on all sides under a large cross vault and a Gothic choir. Large windows featuring symbolised features of Jesus emphasise the light, sacred character of the church.