St. Laurentius’ Catholic Church
First mentioned around 800; rebuilt 1848; renovated: 1913, 1971
Our gaze is magically drawn to the shingle-roofed double onion dome, pans across the octagonal tower top and descends to the no less harmonious nave. The wide hall-like nave and the polygonal choir give the church its remarkable size. Some of the statues inside date from the former High Ages, around 1550.